Thank you for choosing Tax For Entertainment Ltd t/a Tax for Actors as your Tax Agent.
In accordance with the recommendations of our professional body (The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers), this document details the terms on which we agree to provide services to you.
By booking an available date in our online calendar, and paying the subsequent deposit, you confirm and warrant that you are authorised to give instruction to us and to receive the advice and work we produce on your behalf.
We will continue to act under this instruction until otherwise notified. Cancellation of this arrangement must be made in writing and is effective only upon written acknowledgment from us.
This engagement commences immediately on payment of a booking deposit.
We agree to carry out the work as detailed below:
- In depth analysis of all income and expenditure supported by the documentation you provide
- Compilation of self-assessment tax return, with strict adherence to current tax rulings and guidelines
- Electronic submission of completed assessment to HMRC by the published deadline, as set by HMRC
To facilitate a harmonious working relationship please be aware of the following terms of engagement:
- By booking your service via the online calendar, you are committing to provide all the relevant documentation, as detailed in our client document checklist, by your chosen date. Failure to do so will result in you losing your deposit and your slot, thus requiring you to repay and rebook.
- We will complete your tax submission, with reasonable care and skill, based solely on the information/documentation you provide and as such the responsibility for complete and accurate information rests entirely on you. Fraudulent submissions based on incomplete and inaccurate information may result in prosecution, penalties, fines or imprisonment. Our liability to you is limited to losses, damages, costs and expenses caused by our negligence or wilful default only. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any losses, penalties, surcharges, interest or additional liabilities resulting from the supply of incorrect or incomplete information or where you fail to act on our advice or respond promptly to communications from us or the tax authorities.
- Payment of the final invoice, issued on completion of the work, must be made within 14 days of issue.
- No submission of a self-assessment tax return will be made to HMRC until your final invoice has been settled.
By booking your service via the online calendar, you confirm that you have read and understood the terms as set out in this document and agree that they accurately reflect the services that you have instructed us to provide.